The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
For the moment there are no events in this section.
Ecodesign and Energy labeling: new obligations and revisions for the end of 2018 / beginning of 2019 There is a lot happening within the landscape of Ecodesign and Energy labeling. Below an overview the changes and obligations to expect.
GDPR Compass: now available in English too! After a two-year transition period, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018. Despite this period of adjustment, we note that many companies were only alerted thanks to the massive interest in the media over the past weeks.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.