The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
26/11 WindEurope Offshore Exhibition in Copenhagen Collective booth - Registrations are now open ! As you know, the Energy Technology Club will organize, in close cooperation with FIT, a booth of 40m˛ at the "Wind Europe Offshore" exhibition which will take place from 26 till 28 November 2019 in the Danish capital Copenhagen.The booth will be located in Hall C3, next to the booth of Port of Oostende.
Thermal Insulation of Injection Molding Tools: an Advantage ? Injection moulding technology has grown exponentially over the past 50 years and still has fine days ahead but must adapt to increasing energetic and ecological constraints.
Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) revision: an overview of the most important changes The review of the European Directive on energy efficiency (EED) officially entered into force in December 2018 after a legislative procedure of about two years. In this article we highlight the main changes.
WEO 2018: Are we ready for an electric future? On Tuesday 5 February, more than 250 energy experts met in Brussels for the World Energy Outlook, organised by Agoria's Energy Technology Club and FPS Economy. As is the case every year, Dr Fatih Birol, Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA) came and presented the prospects on the energy scene. What kind of message did he deliver?
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.