The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
26/11 WindEurope Offshore Exhibition in Copenhagen Collective booth - Registrations are now open ! As you know, the Energy Technology Club will organize, in close cooperation with FIT, a booth of 40m˛ at the "Wind Europe Offshore" exhibition which will take place from 26 till 28 November 2019 in the Danish capital Copenhagen.The booth will be located in Hall C3, next to the booth of Port of Oostende.
EPBD standards: What relevant knowledge does the overarching standard for the energy performance of buildings (NBN EN ISO 52000-1) include for the EPB methodology? In the current debate on the reform of the energy performance of buildings methodology (EPB), Agoria is asking for better utilisation of available European knowledge sources, such as the EPBD standards. But what knowledge do these standards actually contain? Below an overview of potential lessons from the standard for the general framework (NBN EN ISO 52000-1).
Take part in CSR Connect, our Corporate Social Responsibility learning network for the technology industry This spring Agoria and Sirris is launching a Learning Network on the subject of CSR. Emphasis will be placed, on the one hand, on rolling out a successful sustainability programme and, on the other hand, on offering benchmark references helpful in understanding topics such as mobility, stakeholder engagement, sustainable purchasing and climate.
Help, I cannot see the wood in the EPBD standards EPBD-normen hebben betrekking op de energieprestatie in gebouwen. Maar wat zijn deze normen precies? Hoe worden ze ontwikkeld en hoe kunt u daar zelf aan deelnemen?
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.