Safety & Well-being
Accidents at work, personal protective equipment, prevention advisor, reintegration path, etc. Agoria helps companies develop and implement a policy on prevention and well-being at work.
23/01 Industrial cybersecurity training: raising awareness to secure your business This training will be a guide for security managers, process engineers, information technology personnel and operations staff for developing and maintaining the cybersecurity for automation systems.
- Individual services: every year, the Well-being team answers around 1,800 requests from members! These queries are very diverse, with topics such as accidents at work, personal protective equipment, the appointment of a prevention advisor, the reintegration process, etc.;
- Collective services and actions: seminars, training, codes of good practices, tools, occupational accident and premium benchmarks, single topic dossiers, self-diagnosis on well-being, etc.;
- Collective actions: Agoria represents the technology industry on a number of social consultation platforms at interprofessional level, such as the Belgian High Council for Prevention and Protection at Work, Fedris and VZW VCA-BeSaCC;
- Networking: prevention working group, safety on construction sites working group (specific to Building, Contracting & Technical Services industries);
- Lobbying: the topics relating to well-being are discussed with members in the prevention advisors' working group. Agoria represents them in organisations such as the VBO and CEEMET (Agoria's umbrella organisation for social policies at EU level).