The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
Belgium joins IPCEI Hydrogen Belgium signed a joint declaration on Thursday 17 December 2020, along with 21 other EU Member States and Norway, officially announcing the launch of the work for an IPCEI Hydrogen coordinated by Germany.
Energy efficient equipment-as-a-Service project at Agoria: be part of it and take the market opportunities In June 2020, Agoria together with 3 consortium partners ANESE, BASE and INNOENERGY launched a three year project funded by the European Union H2020 programme on efficient equipment as a service (eEaaS). The project aims to develop and deploy the « Product-as-a-Service” (PaaS) model to accelerate the market adoption of energy-efficient solutions in SMEs.
European Recovery Fund: Climate-neutral construction as an opportunity for economic recovery More than one third of the recovery budget will have to be used for green investments. Discover here the proposals of Agoria that will support the transition towards a climate-neutral building park.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.