We are very happy to invite you for an information session about the Belgian Pavilion for Expo 2020 Dubai that will be built by BESIX. A unique occasion to meet the key players of the project and potentially become suppliers or partners of this adventure!
This event will take place on 4 April at 10.00 at BluePoint Brussels and is co-organized with our partners AWEX, FIT and hub.brussels and the responsible governmental agency BelExpo and will be highlighted by the presence of Patrick Vercauteren Drubbel, Commissioner General for International Exhibitions.
From 20 October 2020 to 10 April 2021, Expo 2020 Dubai will bring together 190 participants and millions of visitors. The principal theme of Expo 2020, 'Connecting Minds, Creating the Future', will be underpinned by three subthemes: Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability. Through the Belgian Pavilion, given form by BESIX and her partners, Belgium and its Federated States showthat it is possible to conceive our cities differently: as intelligent cities focused on the human element and on biodiversity. The integration of new and useful technologies contributes directly to improve mobility and architecture.
The project, selected as part of a public call for tenders issued by the Belgian Commission General for International Exhibitions (BelExpo), is a co-creation by BESIX, Assar Architects, Vincent Callebaut Architectures and scenographers from Krafthaus. The pavilion will showcase Belgian techniques, applications, products and materials throughout the interior and the exterior of the pavilion. It will not just be green on the outside, but has been designed to produce more energy than it consumes.
- 10h00: Registration Coffee
- 10h30: Expo 2020 Dubai - Introduction by Patrick Vercauteren Drubbel, Commissioner General for International Exhibitions
- 11h00: The Belgian Pavilion for the Expo 2020 Dubai
by Jeoffrey Migeot, Communication manager for DUBAI 2020, BESIX
by Didier Damseaux, Business Development Manager, BESIX
by Renaud Chevalier, CEO ASSAR Architect
- 12h00: Networking Lunch
- 14h00: End
Thursday 4 April 2019, 10:00 - 14:00
A. Reyerslaan 80
- Building & Infra, Sports & Entertainment Club Members: Free of charge
- Agoria members or invited by FIT, AWEX & Brussels Hub: 80 €
- Other companies: 175€
- If no cancellation has been received or no show, your company will be invoiced with an amount of € 125 (excl. VAT per person). (You can be replaced by a colleague). Please register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com