This training will be a guide for security managers, process engineers, information technology personnel and operations staff for developing and maintaining the cybersecurity for automation systems.
Awareness is key in understanding the possible business impact of incidents linked to cybersecurity. The main goal of the training is to gain a critical comprehension of the human/technological needs, threats and weaknesses regarding ICS cybersecurity.
The Training Module Content
This training covers many aspects of cybersecurity for industrial control systems.
- Cybersecurity landscape: understanding the threats and the risks
- Compliancy approach (eg. NIS)
- OT & IT comparison : impact on architecture, security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies specific to the control system domain
- Use cases demonstration using the hacking demo kit consisting of actual industrial components.
Participants will gain understanding in how cyber-attacks could be launched, why they work and which strategies can increase the cybersecurity posture of their control system.
- The training will be provided in English.
- No prerequisites are required.
- 16 people max.
- Price: Agoria members: € 150,- excl. VAT - Non members: € 300,- excl. VAT.
- Trainer: Laborelec has over 10 years of experience in cybersecurity for ICS assets and is accredited for training staff on nuclear plants. Laborelec already successfully carried out similar sessions in: Brussels, Paris, Dubai, Columbus, Florianopolis.
Wednesday 23 January 2019, 13:30 - 17:30
Bd A. Reyers 80
Agoria members: € 150,- excl. VAT
Non members: € 300,- excl. VAT.