Abrumet, lifetech.brussels, Agoria and IHE Belgium organise a two-day eHealth Projectathon on Friday February 22 and Saturday February 23. Check out the diverse program and register here!
Whether you are a business manager, an R&D or IT manager or a project leader, Friday morning's program is dedicated to you.
Come and discover on Friday morning how the Brussels infrastructure will facilitate the integration of your solution with other Belgian and international solutions including their use by healthcare providers and patients. Experts from the medical world will share their field experience with you. On the agenda:
- The benefits of structuring healthdata
- Business rules supporting decision making and risk control
- The gateway to the Belgian market allowing structured healthdata to be exchanged using international IHE standards: Official launch of Brusafe+
- Access rules in force for each businessline.
The morning ends with a networking lunch. Check out Friday morning's detailed program here.
Whether you are a software developer or IT project manager, Friday afternoon's program is dedicated to you.
On Friday afternoon two technical workshops will take place in parallel :
- eHealth interoperability workshop : a technical learning workshop explaining the use of international standards in healthcare, given in English by IHE Europe. Check out the detailed workshop program here.
- eHealth Projectathon: testing event to exchange structured health data following international standards. This will mark the official launch of Brusafe+. All test will be supported and monitored by IHE Europe experts having testing experience built up during the IHE connectathons. Check out the details of the testing event here.
You can attend one or all modules, please register accordingly. This event is free of charge for everyone active in healthcare and takes place in BluePoint Brussels.
Friday 22 February 2019
9h30 Registration & welcome coffee
10h00 Keynote speakers from Abrumet, lifetech.brussels, IHE Belgium & IHE Europe
13h00 Networking cocktail & lunch
13h00-17h30 Technical interoperability workshop
14h00 Kick-off eHealthProjectathon: testing workshop and official launch of Brusafe+
17h30 Networking drink
Saturday 23 February 2019
9h00 eHealth Projectathon: continuation of testing workshop
Friday 22 February 2019, 09:30 - 18:30
Saturday 23 February 2019, 09:00 - 17:00