The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
23/01 Industrial cybersecurity training: raising awareness to secure your business This training will be a guide for security managers, process engineers, information technology personnel and operations staff for developing and maintaining the cybersecurity for automation systems.
05/02 Save the date: World Energy Outlook February 5, 2019 De FOD Economie en de Energy Technology Club organiseren naar jaarlijkse gewoonte de 'World Energy Outlook'. De volgende editie vindt plaats op 5 februari in Brussel. Kruis deze datum alvast aan in uw agenda!
Proposal Belgian Annex on the design heat load standard for spaces ready for feedback To what extent may the Belgian rules for calculating the heat load of buildings differ from the rules prescribed by Europe? This was the central discussion during the E228 working group that started in January. The Belgian proposal for an additional simplified calculation method is now ready for public consultation. You can read about the most important developments in the article.
Ecodesign and Energy labelling: what changes for lighting? The Ecodesign and Energy labelling regulation entered the last phase of the revision last week. Simultaneously the new obligation to register in the Energy labelling database (EPREL) will enter into force on January 1st, 2019. Which consequences will this have for lighting products?
Successful mission of the Energy Technology Club in Madrid Last week, the Agoria Energy Technology Club organised a successful mission to the Spanish capital: 12 participants had the opportunity to meet Spanish and international giants in the energy industry. Our members Altrad, Energis, I-Care, Magnetrol, Opinum, OTN Systems, Seal for Life Industries, SPX Dry Cooling and Zingametall have returned with the right contacts and relevant information for their energy activities.
CMI inaugurates MiRiS, the largest industrial energy storage station in Europe With a conviction that the major challenge for the renewable energy market lies in being able to store energy, CMI is today opening at Seraing (Belgium), the largest pilot installation for the storage of green energy in Europe.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.