The Energy Expertise Centre helps companies to achieve greater energy efficiency, while contributing to the growth of the technology industry.
Industry and climate: What is the role of building technology in achieving the climate objectives? What can building technologies contribute to the realisation of the climate objectives? And what actions doest Agoria untertake to ensure their potential is fully used?
Role of the industry in achieving the climate objectives The design of climate regulation might not always be easy to follow, as it covers multiple sectors and addresses industry through two different types of approaches; ETS and non-ETS. In this article we illustrate how the regulations take the industry into account.
How do regulations impact your digital business? The 6th edition of the Regulations & Standards Event on October 10 has again some interesting Digital tracks on offer for you to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and evolutions of regulations and standards.
Ecodesign and Energy labelling: new obligations and revisions by end 2019/early 2020 On the 9th of September the fall season of Ecodesign and Energy labelling kicked-off with a Consultation Forum on the revision of the air conditioners and comfort fans regulations. In this article you will find an overview of the changes and obligations that you can expect to see in the coming months.
- Monitoring of price changes on the electricity and gas market. Our experts analyse the market trends and network rates, and establish forecasts. They are also there to help you compare offers and advise you on energy taxes.
- Lobbying to improve the functioning of the energy market, for the benefit of technology companies.
- Stimulating investment in energy production and energy technologies by contributing to the improvement of the investment climate and supporting new market opportunities.
- Assistance in the field of energy efficiency, including through advice on grants and incentives available for energy-saving investments.
- On behalf of the energy-intensive Agoria companies, negotiations on the content and terms of the energy policy agreements (sectoral agreements). The Expertise Centre also drafts proposals in the context of climate plans developed by various authorities.